1. When someone tells you “You are beautiful”, believe them. They mean it.
2. Love your body. Everyone has some rolls when they bend over. Accept it as it is.
3. You should be a priority. Not an option or a backup plan
4. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength, not weakness.
5. Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
6. Even the most beautiful people wake up with a bed head.
7. For every woman who wishes she didn’t have a stretch mark, there is a woman who wishes she did.
8. Always trust your womanly instinct and more so motherly instinct.
9. Standup for what you believe in. Don’t let the world decide for you.
10. It’s not how big or clean the house is, it’s how happy the home is.