Chilli garlic noodles is a delicious Chinese noodles recipe with strong flavors of garlic. If you are a fan of spicy food, you will love this noodles recipe. It is easy to make and has a garlicky flavor to it which I love. I’m using hakka noodles but you can use any noodle you like.
For 2 persons,
- Hakka noodles
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 5 to 6 garlic cloves
- 1 dry red chilli or 1 tsp red chilli paste
- Carrot, beans,capsicum, spring onions chopped
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
1. Cook the noodles till just cooked. Chop all your favorite vegetables or meat.
2. In a blender, add the garlic cloves and dry red chilli. Blend without adding water.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add the onions and blended garlic paste. Sauté till raw smell goes.
4. Add in all chopped vegetables and meat (optional). Add salt.
5. Stir fry for few minutes till vegetables are cooked. Add in the soy sauce and vinegar.
6. Add in the cooked noodles and mix well.
Yummy garlic noodles is ready. Serve hot.